floralphillipses

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Currently.


Kissy face! Last week, having a picnic lunch with Paul at the park.


Thinking about...
A lot. I'm so excited that our wedding is less than four months away now, but it's kind of scary, too. There's still so much to do and take care of. I'm positive that we can get it done, though.
Also, I got some less than stellar news last night. Once again, things are going to be changing. Hopefully everything settles down before the wedding. I'll be less cryptic about this soon.

Reading...
I'm stuck on so many books right now! I just finished The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper. Some very good tips in there, though the title threw me off. Also reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. This one's been sitting on the back burner, but I feel like I really need it.

Listening to...
The new Mumford & Sons album, Babel. I love it. It's refreshing, comforting, and so perfect. These guys can do no wrong. I'd love to see them live.

Working on...
Our costumes for the comic book shop's Halloween party this Friday. Some of you already know, but I don't want to spoil it yet. I'll post photos this weekend.
Schoolwise, there are several papers coming up I need to focus on. The semester's already over halfway done!
At work, I'm trying to get everything together for National Gaming Day, Saturday after next. I'm in charge of the teen tournament/pizza party we're doing. Can't wait!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment