floralphillipses

Monday, December 9, 2013

December in Florida.

Untitled

All over the internet, people are posting photos of their little winter wonderlands. Freezing temperatures, snow-covered lawns, scarves & mittens... Meanwhile, in Florida:

Untitled
Untitled

That's right, shorts. It's been in the 80s most days, and our windows have been open in hopes of ocean breezes to cool us down. I'm thankful for the mild weather, but part of me wishes for sweater-wearing days as Christmas approaches. I want to wear the new coat I just bought!

Untitled
Untitled
It was even nice enough on Thursday for us to hold a picnic outside on our lunch break. Actually, scratch that, it was a bit too warm in that sweater and jeans I was wearing. At least the sky was a gorgeous blue. Despite the unseasonal weather, though, we've been loving our little drives to see the Christmas lights, smelling the trees, and decorating like crazy people.

What's December like in your part of the world?

1 comment: