floralphillipses

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fall again.

tireswing3

Classes started this week for my university. Today was my first day back, and what a day it was. I was at school from 8am to 5pm, and couldn't be happier. Summer was three months of much-needed relaxation, but I'm ready to jump back into another busy school year.

On Monday when most people were starting classes, I headed to The Crepevine with my boyfriend for scrumptious eats. I got a "Triathelete": granola, yogurt, and mango wrapped in a crepe and covered in powdered sugar and peanut butter.

crepe

After eating, we decided to spend the last summer afternoon on the playground.

tireswing2

An afternoon shower prematurely ended our fun, but it was a great way to conclude the summer and welcome in my last year as an undergrad.

No comments:

Post a Comment