floralphillipses

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer 2011.

This summer has been full of ups and downs. It had a wonderful beginning with lots of possibilities and exciting plans, but unfortunately life sometimes has different ideas. I was extremely lucky to plan our vacation when I did. I got some much-needed time with my grandmother, Mimi, all the while with no idea I would lose her so soon.



I am very lucky that I was able to be with Mimi as she passed. It was extremely painful, but I would've rather been with her at every second than be hours away in Tallahassee. I'm looking at things a bit differently every day now.

Graduate school starts in a little less than two weeks. I'm excited, terrified, nervous. I'll be balancing classes with a full-time job at Gamestop and my internship, so it'll take some getting used to. However, with my family and boyfriend supporting me, I can do anything.

Happy end of summer, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment