floralphillipses

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our Wedding, featured on Ruche.

Screenshot of Wedding
(Click the image to be taken there!)


We were so thrilled when Ruche contacted us through Instagram to share some of our wedding photos on their blog. My dress was from Ruche, and their aesthetic really fit the entire wedding.

I also wanted to take some time and thank some of the wonderful vendors that helped make our day so special:

Jennifer Juniper Photography is first on our list. Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with, and we couldn't be happier with our photos. We've received so many compliments on them! We also did our engagement session with Jennifer, which was a whole adventure on its own. Wow. We cannot recommend Jennifer enough for any photography needs you may have. She's AMAZING.

Hair and make up was done by A Perfect Day, who also did my sister's wedding! They listened to what I described, and with the help of some inspiration photos I had with me, came up with the perfect look for my wedding day. Plus, they made my bridesmaids and mother all look even more beautiful than they already are. Everything stayed put all night!

Our venue was The Casements in Ormond Beach, and they made our day an absolute dream. They kept everything amazingly simple, and their day-of staff (I cannot remember his name!) was phenomenal. He went above and beyond helping out, and we appreciated it so much. Not to mention, the place is gorgeous. We'll definitely be going back often just to roam around the grounds.

David Reinhart of Star DJ (I can't find a webpage, unfortunately) was our DJ, and he was a blast! We had several phone conversations before we met the day of, and he had me laughing every time. More than just playing music, Dave really set up the timeline of the entire evening. He worked with me to figure out when we should do everything, and put me at complete ease. I don't know what I would've done without him.

For anyone getting married in Northeastern to Central Florida, please consider these amazing vendors!

No comments:

Post a Comment