floralphillipses

Monday, March 17, 2014

meal plan : week 12

106


We made everything but the cabbage rolls last week, as I decided to move them to this Monday for Saint Patrick's Day. A bit more fitting, no? I threw together the creamy romanesco soup I mentioned last week, and it turned out great! I want to make it again and write down the recipe for future use.

Onto this week's eats!

monday: vegan cabbage rolls
tuesday: homemade linguine with tomato sauce (this pasta is not vegan)
wednesday: garden veggie couscous
thursday: silky spinach soup with roasted potatoes
friday: dinner out!

This week is not completely vegan, since there's a (slightly picky) teenage boy staying with us. We're so excited to have my brother with us, though! :) Friday is his last night here, so we're planning on getting dinner out... Hopefully somewhere downtown, if the weather permits!

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment