floralphillipses

Monday, October 20, 2014

bump: weeks 13-23.



Things got real quiet around here for a while. Life happened, obviously. Getting pregnant, summer craziness at the library, taking over new responsibilities and being promoted to Youth Services Librarian. All good!

Paul and I are thrilled to be expecting our first child! We're having a little boy, and the whole experience is just blowing our minds. My tummy is growing every week, and I've even been feeling his strong little kicks and jabs the last few weeks. It's been amazing to be on this journey with Paul. Every day I get more glimpses into what he's going to be like as a father, and I thank my lucky stars that I am with this man. He's going to be staying home with our little guy, and I just know he's going to excel at it. My mind is at ease knowing that we don't have to worry about daycare--the cost and the feeling of handing over our child to someone we don't know.

Anyway, I thought I'd compile the photos we've taken so far. It's fun to look at them all together and see how much he's growing. I'll pop back in again soon and try to get back into the groove of updating. :)

1 comment: