floralphillipses

Saturday, September 17, 2016

two years.

Instagram - Late Summer 2016Instagram - Late Summer 2016Instagram - Late Summer 2016
Instagram - Late Summer 2016Instagram - Late Summer 2016Instagram - Late Summer 2016
Instagram - Late Summer 2016Instagram - Late Summer 2016Instagram - Late Summer 2016


Wow. It's been almost two years since my last post, and I feel our entire world has changed. The baby bump is now a toddler named Kai. He's 19 months old, and a force to be reckoned with. He's charming, silly, stubborn, and the sweetest boy I could've ever hoped for. I really am the luckiest mama.

Paul. My amazing husband is a stay-at-home-dad, a student at Flagler College, and a part-time caterer for the Purple Olive restaurant. He takes care of us. I am so proud of the father he has become, and what an incredible example he is for Kai.

Also! We no longer live in St. Augustine. We moved just south of the oldest city, to one of the newest cities in Florida. Palm Coast is where we now make our home, in a lovely house with quite a bit more square footage than our little bungalow on the island. Additional bedrooms have become very important, since my awesome younger (not little, haha) brother is living with us. It's been so much fun having him here, and it makes me so happy whenever I see my brother & Kai together. It's plain to see that they adore each other.

I got the urge to start the blog back up a few weeks ago. I think listening to podcasts is what really spurred me on, coupled with the fact that Kai has begun sleeping very consistently. Miracles do exist! ;) But in any case, I hope to update here more often, now. There are some fun ideas I've been thinking on, so perhaps this old blog will become a venue for them. We will see.

To follow along in our day-to-day fun, you can always check out my Instagram feed. It's my favorite social network!

No comments:

Post a Comment