floralphillipses

Monday, March 31, 2014

meal plan : week 14

DitL: Friday, January 31

We made everything from last week's meal plan and then some! The big vegan bowl was definitely the star of the show. It just looked so gorgeous! I can see ourselves making that dish over and over again. I must admit, though, I'm a little burnt out on salads, and I think Paul is too. Any recommendations for clean eats that are not salads?

I'm veering off of most salads this week and I'm very excited to cook up these recipes. We've made the soups before--both of which we love. The chili is Paul's own recipe, of which I'm about to tuck into! Onto the eats!

monday: vegan chili
tuesday: raw nori wraps with red cabbage, cucumer, carrots, zucchini, & spicy dipping sauce
wednesday: ginger & lime carrot soup
thursday: curried chickpea salad
friday: "cheezy" loaded potato broccoli soup

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment