floralphillipses

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

worn : peter pan & pleats

Worn: Peter pan & Pleats

I wanted to start up another occasional feature about something I love almost as much as food: fashion. It's a big part of my life that I've not shared much online apart from my constantly updated pinterest board. So, in an effort to put together more inspired outfits solely from what is already in my closet (and strewn about in laundry baskets, if we're being honest with each other), you'll be seeing these "worn" posts from time to time!

Worn: Peter pan & Pleats
Worn: Peter pan & Pleats
For my very first worn, here's an outfit I wore to work recently. I've had the dress for years, and it feels effortless whenever I throw it on. Almost like wearing pajamas to work. What could be better? In any case, I hope you'll enjoy these posts while I learn the ins-and-outs of fashion photography.

dress : forever 21 | sash : vintage scarf | shoes : ross | jewelry & handbag : kate spade

No comments:

Post a Comment